About the Book :
The 10 Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides included in this set are designed to be clear and comprehensive. Consistently reviewed by students as offering the opportunity for dramatic score improvement, each book delves deeply into a single area of the exam, providing detailed and specialized instruction. When used together, these guides produce a substantial learning impact, helping students develop all the knowledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Students will benefit considerably from high-level resources such as:
- Six full-length, computer-adaptive practice exams
- Over 200 additional free practice questions
- A brand new guide designed to address the new 2012 Integrated Reasoning section
- Topical sets of Official Guide practice questions and detailed answer explanations
About the Author :
In the last decade, Manhattan GMAT has grown from a single, dedicated tutor to a major test prep company with locations across the US and internationally. Our philosophy is simple: We aim to help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and the highest-quality instructors in the industry.
|Title:||MANHATTAN GMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set, 5th Edition||Publisher:||Shroff Publishers|
|No. of Pages:||1,698|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.