About the Book :
Cultivate negotiation skills with the latest theory and research, plus opportunities for practice!
Negotiation provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental components of the negotiation process and the challenges that face negotiators. It contains, in a single volume, text material on current theory and research, readings from diverse perspectives, cases that demonstrate how negotiation has been effectively or ineffectively applied in practice, role-playing exercises that enable students to hone their skills, and questionnaires that assess personal qualities that can influence negotiation processes and outcomes.
- Includes Negotiation in Action vignettes in each chapter, bringing the content to life through vivid illustrations of the negotiation process
- Provides two readings per chapter, with critical-thinking questions to help students relate the content to their own experiences
- Includes five full-lengh cases, demonstrating important interrelationships among the various components of the negotiation process and how they are applied in practice
- Provides self-assessment questionnaires, enabling readers to analyze and understand their negotiation abilities
- Offers broad-ranging and international perspectives, integrating real-world insight from managers in industry and government and from countries throughout the world
The website www.sagepub.com/hames provides password-protected instructor resources, a test bank, PowerPoint slides, role-playing exercises, and course syllabi. Open-access student resources on the site include web quizzes, full-text SAGE journal articles, flashcards, and video links
|Title:||Negotiation||Publisher:||SAGE South Asia|
|Author:||David S Hames|
|No. of Pages:||520|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping