About the Book :
* Explores the reasons why lawyers should be writing in plain language, including the legislation that requires it, the cases that call for it, the poor image of lawyers, and the question of what clients want * Discusses plain lanugage as the international standard for good legal writing * Explains the main elements of plain language step-by-step, with supporting legal analysis and case law * Examines the priniciples of legal interpretation in the light of recent case law * Extends its plain language vocabulary * Covers writing for email and also the Internet, including the latest on defamation Law * Surveys document design for both print and on the computer screen, including the latest research findings on typography, and the way we read and comprehend online material
|Title:||Plain Language For Lawyers||Publisher:||Universal Law Publishing Company|
|Author:||Asprey Michele M|
|No. of Pages:||355|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.