>Rich Dad, Poor Dad will explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich.
>Challenge the belief that your house is an asset
>Show parents why they cannot rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
>Define once and for all an asset and a liability
>Teach you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success.
Part I: Lessons
Chapter One: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Chapter Two: Lesson One- The Rich Don't Work for Money
Chapter Three: Lesson Two- Why Teach Financial Literacy'
Chapter Four: Lesson Three- Mind Your Own Business
Chapter Five: Lesson Four- The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
Chapter Six: Lesson Five- The Rich Invent Money
Chapter Seven: Lesson Six- Work to Learn-Don't Work for Money
Part II: Beginnings
Chapter Eight: Overcoming Obstacles
Chapter Nine: Getting Started
Chapter Ten: Still Want More'
Epilogue: College Education for $7,000
Quotes Fom The Book:
* "Physical exercise improves health, mental exercise improves wealth, laziness destroys both."
* "Remember the Golden Rule. He who has the gold makes the rules."
* "The poor and middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them."
* "The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat."
|Title:||Rich Dad Poor Dad||Publisher:||Warner Books|
|No. of Pages:||266|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping