About the Book :
• Why do our students regularly commit suicide?
• Why is there so much corruption in India?
• Can’t our political parties ever work together?
• Does our vote make any difference at all?
• We love our India, but shouldn’t some things be different?
All of us have asked these questions at some time or the other. So does Chetan Bhagat, India’s most loved writer, in What Young India Wants, his first book of non-fiction. What Young India Wants is based on Chetan Bhagat’s vast experience as a very successful writer and motivational speaker. In clear, simple prose, and with great insight, he analyses some of the complex issues facing modern India, offers solutions and invites discussion on them. And, at the end, he asks this important question: Unless we are all in agreement on what it is going to take to make our country better, how will things ever change? If you want to understand contemporary India, the problems that face it, and want to be a part of the solution, What Young India Wants is the book for you.
About the Author :
|Chetan Bhagat is the author of five blockbuster novels – Five Point Someone (2004), One Night @ the Call Center (2005), The 3 Mistakes of my life (2008), 2 States (2009) and Revolution 2020 (2011).
Chetan’s books have remained bestsellers since their release, and have been adapted into major Bollywood films. The New York Times called him the ‘the biggest selling English language novelist in India’s history.’ Time magazine named him in the “100 Most Influential People in the world” and Fast Company, USA listed him as one of the world’s “100 most creative people in business.”
|Title:||What Young India Wants||Publisher:||Rupa Publication|
|No. of Pages:||208|
I am sure not all of us can have such a thought process. He has not only brought forward the problems that are being faced by common man, but has taken the responsibility to find solutions for them. If each and every one of us understands our responsibilities then life would become much easier and simpler to live. Read this book and be a part of the group to bring changes to make India better in every way.
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.