About the Book :
What do a bunch of 20 something's have in common:
1. A plan for how their life would shape up in regards their career,passion,dreams,love or sex.
2. A plan for completing the above plan.
Not if you are Vik or belong to his friend circle.Life here is anything but a plan. Here ideas for life are scoffed at, dreams never appear in their long slumber and having fun and being laidback is considered to be an 'in' thing.
Welcome to this world where everything else is made to wait.
But, will time wait for them? Or will they succeed in their far fetched dreams for which they have'nt even started working? Oops...even thinking??
What role does Raghav,their best friend have in their life? Will he himself succeed in his unusual and rather unconventional idea of opening a dating club in the crowd bustling Priya complex of Delhi?
Will time teach them a lesson? Or will they manage to cheat their calendar??
About the Author :
Vikrant Khanna was brought up in Delhi and studied in Tagore International School, Vasant Vihar. Thereafter he joined merchant navy as a deck officer. He is currently sailing as a chief officer and pursuing his Master's. He is an avid guitarist and fond of composing songs. this is his first book.
|Title:||When Life Tricked Me... And Love Kicked Me...||Publisher:||Srishti Publications|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping