|No. of Pages:||168|
About the Book :
Ruskin Bond, India’s most loved author, puts together his favourite sayings, aphorisms and quotations in this delightful little book on life and living. Drawing on his own observations and life experiences and those of his favourite authors, he presents thoughts on nature, friendship, love, family, money, enemies—in short, pithy statements. This is a book you can dip into anytime, and come up with something that will make you smile or think with its wit and gentle common sense.
Selling Points :
• A delightful collection of quotes, aphorisms and much more, by one of India’s most famous author Ruskin Bond.
• The book offers a wealth of wisdom with doses of humor and common sense.
• An eclectic collection, it offers writings on a varied selection of topics.
• Penned in the unique style of the author, the book is inspiring, uplifting as well as light-hearted.
• A book with a universal appeal, a must-read for Ruskin Bond fans.
About the Author :
Ruskin Bond has been writing novels, poetry, essays and short stories for over half a century now. He has also compiled and edited a number of anthologies over the years. He was awarded the John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize in 1957, the Sahitya Akademi Award in 1993 (for English writing in India), the Padma Shri in 1999 and the Delhi Government’s Lifetime Achievement Award in 2012.