About the Book :
After a failed marriage, Sneha, a single working mom, has no time, or inclination, for love. She resists every matchmaking attempt made by the overzealous Nandini, married to industrialist Aditya. But then the past intrudes in the form of the gorgeous and rich, Nikhil, who brings along Gayatri to break-up her ex-fiance, Aditya’s marriage. Sneha enlists Nikhil’s help to salvage the situation. But how does she even talk to a man who clearly loathes her? As Nikhil and Sneha try to grapple with their egos and combustible chemistry, love blossoms.
Wrong Means Right End, an exuberant story about love and friendship, is filled with surprises and a wicked twist at every turn.
About the Author :
Varsha Dixit is the author of the bestselling novel, Right Fit Wrong Shoe (2009) and Xcess Baggage (2010). She worked in the television industry in Mumbai for a few years before moving to the US with her family.
Varsha loves to write fiction. Suspense, romance and humour are her favourite genres.
• Sequel to the bestselling novel Right Fit Wrong Shoe, with the same memorable, relatable and engaging characters. Fast-paced, funny, emotionally charged and full of twists and turns, this book • will have readers glued till the last page.
• This book should appeal to a variety of readers in both small towns and metros—especially young men and women, college students and professionals.
|Title:||Wrong Means Right End||Publisher:||Rupa publications|
|No. of Pages:||320|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping