Discussion > Bikes Discussion > Current Activa Price

Discussion - Current Activa Price

Post on : Sep 12, 2009 7:28:35 PM Owner : jeevan

Pls confirm me that what is current price of HONDA ACTIVA. I was went to Uran Dealer "TISAI TWO WHEELER" & they said the price of HONDA ACTIVA Rs 56000/-. pls reply

< Previous 1 2 Next >

Showing 1-20 of 24

Post on : Sep 14, 2009 12:54:57 PM abhaysinha says:

Pl. tell me the latest price of Activa, I stay in New Panvel and one Dealer is also there.

Post on : Sep 15, 2009 2:23:21 PM jeevan says:

hi abhay
i mate to shereyeu honda dealer. they waiting two month to me.

Post on : Sep 15, 2009 2:44:22 PM chandrashekhar naidu says:

I ALWAYS LIKE HONDA BIKES,I ALLREADY BUY HONDA ETERNO 150 ON JULY 2007 GET GOOD RESULT BUT I BOOK ANOTHER AS HONDA ACTIVA ON 13 JULY 2009 BUT I AM NOT GETTING THIS BIKE I WANT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE THE BIKE BECAUSE I AM PHYSICAL HANDICAP PLEASE .

Post on : Sep 15, 2009 6:22:35 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Jeevan and Abhaysinha,

Thank you, for writing to us. We are glad to inform you that the price of this bike is given on the right hand side of the product page. Please click on the link provided below to go to the main page and choose the model of your choice to see the price details. Please note that the price varies based on the city. You may click on the 'Contact Dealer' option to know the price and avail a free test drive. The link is as provided below:
http://www.infibeam.com/Bikes/search?location=Delhi&bodyType=Scooter

Regards,
Infibeam.com

Post on : Oct 25, 2009 7:19:11 PM says:

what is the price of honda activa

Post on : Oct 28, 2009 6:21:43 PM Afsana says:

actually i want to by old Activa model is it possible any showroom????

Post on : Oct 28, 2009 6:26:27 PM Afsana says:

hi want to required old activa model is it possible???????

Post on : Oct 29, 2009 2:57:32 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Afsana,
You may click on the 'used' scooter option on our site. If the model of your preference is available then you can proceed to 'contact dealer' option and fill in the details. The dealer will get in touch with you. You may contact us using the link provided below or call us on 079 - 40260260.

We request you to contact us using this link for your requirements or problems:-

http://www.infibeam.com/ContactUs.action

With regards,

Infibeam.com

Post on : Nov 6, 2009 6:25:59 PM Sabir A. Hasan says:

I live in Hyderabad and looking for a new Honda Activa. Please let me know the price and availability and the dealers in Hyderabad with the phone numbers. asap.
Thanks
Sabir

Post on : Nov 7, 2009 12:13:12 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Sabir A. Hasan
Kindly note that you may avail all the details from the local dealer. Here are the details:
Laxmi Motors
Contact person: Srinivas
Contact Number: 9246223413

Regards,
Infibeam

Post on : Nov 24, 2009 12:45:27 PM Atul says:

I am looking for Honda activa dealer in Mumbai. Also if possible would want to know the current on road price for the same.

Post on : Nov 27, 2009 3:08:05 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Atul,
Thank you for the post. Please note, the contact information is as follows:
Contact Name: Mr. Umesh
Contact Number: 9969029422
Regards,
Infibeam

Post on : Dec 10, 2009 3:15:56 AM pinky says:

I am looking for Honda Activa dealer in Proddatur,Kadapa(Dt),Andhra Pradesh .
Pls send me the details

Post on : Dec 10, 2009 5:34:22 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Pinky,

Thank you for your post. Please note that we do not have contact information of dealers in Kadapa district. However, in case of further queries, please call us on 079 40260260 or contact us using the link: http://www.infibeam.com/YourAccount.action.
Regards,
Infibeam

Post on : Jan 12, 2010 8:29:34 PM snehal says:

tell me cost of honda activa in kalyan
plz reply soon

Post on : Jan 13, 2010 2:30:13 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Customer,
Thank you for choosing Infibeam. Please note that you may avail details, by navigating to the product page and clicking on the 'contact dealer' option. Our team will get in touch with you with all the details. In case of further queries, please contact us on http://www.infibeam.com/ContactUs.action
You may also call us on 079 40260260.

KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU GET THE PRICES SHOWN ON OUR SITE FROM DEALERS ONLY WHEN YOU FIRST BOOK THE VEHICLE THROUGH INFIBEAM.

Happy Shopping!
Regards,
Infibeam.com

Post on : Jan 20, 2010 10:41:03 AM akshay says:

can i know the cost of honda activa

Post on : Jan 20, 2010 1:48:25 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Akshay,
Thank you, for writing to us. We are glad to inform you that the price of this bike is given on the right hand side of the product page. Please click on the link provided below to go to the main page and choose the model of your choice to see the price details. Please note that the price varies based on the city. You may click on the 'Contact Dealer' option to know the price and avail a free test drive. The link is as provided below:
http://www.infibeam.com/Bikes/search?location=Delhi&bodyType=Scooter
Regards,
Infibeam.com

Post on : Jan 20, 2010 10:04:56 PM SrikanthG says:

Hello guys
If I buy activa at Delhi and transported to my location (Guntur, AP), will I face any problems regarding servicing or other?
Price here is 48k where as delhi price stands at 43k.

Thanks and Regards
Srikanth G

Post on : Feb 18, 2010 9:15:10 PM bharat gadhiya says:

me activa lena chahu]ta hu par muje yaha ka dealer primem mang raha he 5000+47000=in cach kya karu ? par mere jese aoor bahot sare log line me khade he bolta he 5 month ke bad dilevery milega.kya compeny production badha nahi sakaty? ya primum nikal nahi sakaty?ye primum ki vajh se log tvs ki activa jesi scooter kharid rahe he loss kisko?

< Previous 1 2 Next >

Showing 1-20 of 24

[Top]

Post Your Reply