Discussion > Bikes Discussion > Honda Activa Scooty (New)

Discussion - Honda Activa Scooty (New)

Post on : Sep 23, 2009 9:09:57 AM Owner : Prabhash Chandra Sharma

Sir,
Kindly let me know how to distinguish between new and old honda activa product. What is the meaning of On Road price!
With regards
P.C.Sharma
23-9-2009

Showing 1-10 of 10

Post on : Sep 25, 2009 4:21:27 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Mr Sharma,

The meaning of on road price is the price that you pay along with octroi, RTO, insurance and other costs. The new Honda Activa has neat looks while the old honda activa has the contemporary design.

Regards,

Infibeam.com Customer Service

Post on : Oct 7, 2009 7:31:14 PM zahir says:

hi
i want to buy an new activa seen these days on roads . i want it in next 7 working days so please help me or u can give me the showroom adress in mumbai where i can get as early as possible

Post on : Oct 19, 2009 9:17:53 PM pradeep kumar yadav says:

ok

Post on : Nov 6, 2009 3:50:50 PM Vimal K.Vora says:

vimalkvora@yahoo.com
Please inform on road price of new honda activa at ahmedabad, because i am interested purchase the new honda activa. Please reply at the earliest..

Vimal K.Vora

Post on : Nov 6, 2009 3:55:44 PM Vimal K.Vora says:

vimalkvora@yahoo.com
Please inform on road price of new honda activa at ahmedabad, because i am interested purchase the new honda activa. Please reply at the earliest..

Vimal K.Vora

Post on : Nov 7, 2009 1:36:50 AM Prabhash Chandra Sharma says:

Dear Manish,
I do not want to part with my old scooter.
With Thanks
P.C.Sharma

Post on : Nov 28, 2009 5:07:58 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Vimal

Please note that you may avail details by navigating to product page and clicking on "contact dealer" option. In case of further queries, please call us on 079 40260260 or contact us using the link http://www.infibeam.com/ContactUs.action.

Regards,
Infibeam

Post on : Mar 9, 2010 2:50:29 PM sarita says:

sarita maurya

let me know the price of new activa on road as soon as possible.

thank you...............

Post on : Mar 10, 2010 4:48:33 PM Forum@Infibeam says:

Dear Sarita,
Thank you for choosing Infibeam. Please note that you may avail details, by navigating to the product page and clicking on the 'contact dealer' option. Our team will get in touch with you with all the details. In case of further queries, please contact us on http://www.infibeam.com/ContactUs.action
You may also call us on 079 40260260.
Happy Shopping!
Regards,
Infibeam.com

Post on : Mar 30, 2011 3:57:56 PM sireesha says:

how much cost to buy a new hond activa

Showing 1-10 of 10

[Top]

Post Your Reply