Explain Industrial Buying Process. What are the complexities involved in a Industrial Buying Behavior?
Showing 1-2 of 2
Post on : Apr 21, 2010 5:34:01 AMcharles says:
the process of buying industrial goods involves,
1.Determination of quality
2.Determination of quantity
4.selection of suppliers
Post on : Jul 17, 2012 10:05:31 PMMarlon Mavunga says:
1. Need Identification. (The user Dept.)
2. Setting Purchase Specifications.
3. Set Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
4. Sourcing and Vendor rating. (Search for an appropriate vendor and evalu...)
5. Supplier Selection.
6. Purchase Order. (Raise a desire to purchase document)
7. Expediting. Constant follow up on orders placed.
8. Post Purchase evaluation.