Eight years on, a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy.
1) The Batmobile Witness all five Batmobiles together for the first time in history. Dive deep into every aspect of the most awe-inspiring pinnacle of technology as the most awe-inspiring weapon in Birth and evolution of this technological marvel and cultural icon.
2) The Prologue: High-Altitude Hijacking - See how Christopher Nolan and his filmmaking team staged the film's high-flying opening sequence featuring footage from
3) Beneath Gotham- Director Christopher Nolan and the production designers discuss the design and build of Bane's lair.
4) Return to the Batcave- Witness the reconstruction of the Batcave with time-lapse photography along with interviews and commentary
5) Batman Vs Bane - The filmmakers and actors reveal how they planned and shot t he epic fight sequence between Batman and Bane.
6) The Bat - Director Christopher Nolan gives Batman a new mode of transportation in The Dark Knight Rises. Learn what went into the of flight. Also discuss the sound engineering of the signat, how a combination of special effects, visual effects and sound engineering were used to realistically sell the illus
7) Armory Accepted - See how special effects and a miniature unit were used to simulate the demolition drop of the Tumbler through the ceiling
8) The Pit - The filmmakers explain the design and construction of two giant, vertical sets: the underground prison and the well
9) Gameday Destruction - The filmmakers describe the production plan that went into executing the jaw-dropping demolition sequence at Gotham Stadium
10) Demolishing a City Street - Learn how a series of practical special effects were used to simulate the complete destruction of a city street.