WATER The final film in the trilogy, Water (2005), is set in the 1930s and focuses upon the difficult lives of an impoverished group of widows living in an ashram. Water was nominated for the 2007 Academy Award for Best Forein Language Film, making it Canadas first non-French-language film to receive a nomination in that catagory. FIRE The first film in the series, Fire (1996), is set in contemporary India. It was a highly controversial film among certain more conservative quarters in India due to its depictions of gender, marriage, and (homo) sexuality and particularly because of use of the names of Hindu goddesses with characters and portraying these characters as lesbians. 1947 EARTH Earth (1998) (released in India as 1947 : Earth) tells the story of the partition of India in 1947 from the vantage point of a young Parsi girl. Earth was the Indian nominee for the 2000 72nd Academy Award for Best Foreign film, but was not included among the final five nominees selected by the AMPAS.
* We do not sell pirated DVDs & VCDs. We recommend you to buy movies of original DVD & VCD.
* We do not provide paid / free movie downloads.
* We do not offer to watch movies online.
* Movie reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy movie DVD & VCD.
* The quality of audio / video is a function of the original source material.
* We do not provide free screensavers download with any movie DVDs / VCDs purchased.
* Free wallpapers download of any movie, hero, heroine, etc is not available.