Fields of Glory: University of Southern California- L. A. Coliseum Description
Fields of Glory, an INHD original series narrated by college sports broadcasting legend Brent Musburger, captures the pageantry, grand history and time-honored traditions of college football's greatest stadiums. This series gives viewers a never-before-seen view of these "cathedrals" on the most important day of the week -- game day.University of Southern California: L.A. Coliseum - Built in the early 1920's, the L.A. Coliseum hosted its first football game on October 6, 1923, with USC beating Pomona College before a crowd of 12,836. It was a modest beginning for a venue that would later become one of the largest stadiums in the country and would continually play a prominent role in college football. The Trojans home has been host to numerous USC national championship football teams. Famous USC traditions, like Traveler the majestic white horse and the official fight song "Fight On", have helped make the Coliseum one of the most memorable stadiums to watch a college football game.
Fields of Glory: University of Southern California- L. A. Coliseum
* We do not sell pirated DVDs & VCDs. We recommend you to buy movies of original DVD & VCD.
* We do not provide paid / free movie downloads.
* We do not offer to watch movies online.
* Movie reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy movie DVD & VCD.
* The quality of audio / video is a function of the original source material.
* We do not provide free screensavers download with any movie DVDs / VCDs purchased.
* Free wallpapers download of any movie, hero, heroine, etc is not available.