Please give us your details that we will let you know via Email/SMS when the product is back in stock.
(Never made public)
Email should be valid
Phone Number should be valid
products available from sellers starting from:
French Cinema Boxset (10 movies) Description
1. Breathless Director: Jean-Luc Godard Stars: Jean-Paul Belmondo, Jean Seberg and Daniel Boulanger Synopsis: A young car thief kills a policeman and tries to persuade a girl to hide in Italy with him.
2. Goodbye Children Director: Louis Malle Stars: Gaspard Manesse, Raphael Fenton and Francine Racette Synopsis: A French boarding school run by priests seems to be a haven from World War II until a new student arrives. He becomes the roommate of top student in his class. Rivals at first, the roommates form a bond and share a secret.
3. Beauty and the beast Director: Jean Cocteau Stars: Jean Marais, Josette Day and Mila Par Synopsis: When a merchant (Marcel Andr (C)) is told that he must die for picking a rose from the Beast's garden, his courageous daughter (Day) offers to go back to the Beast in her father's place. The Beast falls in love with her and proposes marriage on a nightly basis; she refuses, having pledged her troth to a handsome prince (also played by Marais). Eventually, however, she is drawn to the repellent but strangely fascinating Beast, who tests her fidelity by giving her a key, telling her that if she doesn't return it to him by a specific time, he will die of grief. The film features a musical score by Georges Auric.
4. Children of Paradise Director: Marcel Carne Stars: Arletty, Jean-Louis Barrault and Pierre Brasseur Synopsis: Set in the Parisian theatrical world of the 1840s, Jacques PrA (C)vert's screenplay concerns four men in love with the mysterious Garance (Arletty). Each loves Garance in his own fashion, but only the intentions of sensitive mime-actor Deburau (Jean-Louis Barrault) are entirely honorable; as a result, it is he who suffers most, hurdling one obstacle after another in pursuit of an evidently unattainable goal. In the stylized fashion of 19th-century French drama, many grand passions are spent during the film's totally absorbing 195 minutes.
5. Grand Illusion Director: Jean Renoir Stars: Jean Gabin, Dita Parlo and Pierre Fresnay Synopsis: During the First World War, two French soldiers are captured and imprisoned in a German POW camp. Several escape attempts follow until they are sent to a seemingly impenetrable fortress which seems impossible to escape from.
6. The soft skin Director: Frans Truffaut Stars: Jean Desailly, Franse Dorleac and Nelly Benedetti Synopsis: Pierre Lachenay is a well-known publisher and lecturer, married with Franca and father of Sabine, around 10. He meets an air hostess, Nicole. They start a love affair, which Pierre is hiding, but he cannot stand staying away from her.
7. Bed & Bored Director: Frans Truffaut Stars: Jean-Pierre Leaud, Claude Jade and Hiroko Berghauer Synopsis: Some time after "Baisers Voles", Antoine Doinel (Jean-Pierre Leaud) and Christine Darbon (Claude Jade) are married and Antoine works dying flowers, and Christine is pregnant and gives private classes of violin. When Christine is near to have a baby, Antoine decides to find a new job, and he succeeds due to a misunderstanding of his employer. In a business meeting, he meets the Japanese Kyoko (Mademoiselle Hiroko) and they have an affair. When Christine accidentally discovers that Antoine has a lover, they separate. But later they miss each other and realize that they do love each other.
8. Belle de Jour Director: Luis Bu Stars: Catherine Deneuve, Jean Sorel and Michel Piccoli Synopsis: Severine is a beautiful young woman married to a doctor. She loves her husband dearly, but cannot bring herself to be physically intimate with him. She indulges instead in vivid, kinky, erotic fantasies to entertain her sexual desires. Eventually she becomes a prostitute, working in a brothel in the afternoons while remaining chaste in her marriage.
9. Army of Shadows Director: Jean-Pierre Melville Stars: Lino Ventura, Paul Meurisse and Jean-Pierre Cassel Synopsis:Philippe Gerbier, a civil engineer, is one of the French Resistance's chiefs. Given away by a traitor, he is interned in a camp. He manages to escape, and joins his network at Marseilles, where he makes the traitor be executed.
10. The Discreet charm of Bourgeoisie Director: Luis Bu Stars: Fernando Rey, Delphine Seyrig and Paul Frankeur Synopsis: A surreal, virtually plotless series of dreams centered around six middle-class people and their consistently interrupted attempts to have a meal together.
* We do not sell pirated DVDs & VCDs. We recommend you to buy movies of original DVD & VCD.
* We do not provide paid / free movie downloads.
* We do not offer to watch movies online.
* Movie reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy movie DVD & VCD.
* The quality of audio / video is a function of the original source material.
* We do not provide free screensavers download with any movie DVDs / VCDs purchased.
* Free wallpapers download of any movie, hero, heroine, etc is not available.