Pappu is a truck driver. Supporting his parents and extended family is beyond his means. Now, he has been presented a plan. An accident will be staged. Pappu will "die". Insurance payments are substantial.David and Kiran, a middle class urban couple, with their son Aditya, are on a holiday. Aditya will be accidentally separated from them during a brief halt at a Dhaba. And his loss will only be discovered several hours, and several hundred kilometers later. They must double back to find him. Poonam is an 11-year old-year-old child from the city. She is looking for her grandmother, living in a town at the end of this highway. Tired and hungry, Poonam wisely stops at the Topaz, what seems to be a small garment dying unit.Aditya will be found by a local dhaba owner, and put onto Pappu's truck. Has Aditya found a new and unlikely home on this truck? Later, when it is too late, Poonam will discover that the Topaz is not quite the place for her. She will be confronted, forcefully, with the ..
An intercivilizational dialogue
By vineet sahu,
The movie is a great watch from very ordinary environs portraying deeper issues. How, we the westernized class have really no encounter with the Indian civilization that still exists around us - in our working class, our farmers & our truck driver & khalasi.
Relish the movie!
* We do not sell pirated DVDs & VCDs. We recommend you to buy movies of original DVD & VCD.
* We do not provide paid / free movie downloads.
* We do not offer to watch movies online.
* Movie reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy movie DVD & VCD.
* The quality of audio / video is a function of the original source material.
* We do not provide free screensavers download with any movie DVDs / VCDs purchased.
* Free wallpapers download of any movie, hero, heroine, etc is not available.