In this special package of 5 DVDs, Appu Series brings to life 250 of the most famous nursery rhymes from around the world. Vivid language, eye-catching animation, colourful & vibrant characters will bring joy to your little ones.
This amazing collection of animated rhymes is sure to be enjoyed by children of all ages. It is a great tool to help your child to develop basic vocabulary. After all, listening is the basic step for any learning to follow!
1. Favourite English Rhymes: Baa, Baa, Black Sheep, Ding, Dong, Bell, Eencey Weencey Spider, Goosey, Goosey, Gander, Hickory, Dickory, Dock, Hot Cross Buns, Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill, Johny Johny, Little Jack Horner, Little Miss Muffet, London Bridge, Mary had a Little Lamb, One, Two, Buckle my Shoe, Pussycat, Pussycat, Rain Rain Go Away, Ring-a-Ring a Roses, Three Blind Mice, Twinkle, Twinkle, Yankee Doodle, Georgie Porgie, Chubby Cheeks, Hey Diddle Diddle, Old King Cole, Little Bo Beep, Five Little Monkeys, Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater, Happy and you Know it, Star Light Star Bright, Three Little Kittens, Roses are Red, Little Kitty, Cobbler, Cobbler, Early to Bed, Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Mo, ABC Song, Good Night, Sleep Tight, Five Little Ducks, What are Little Girls Made Of?, What are Little Boys Made Of?, Rain on the Green Grass, Little Boy Blue, One, Two, Three, Four, Handy Spandy, Jack-a-Dandy, The Little Girl with a Curl, Jack, be Nimble, The Hokey Pokey, It's Raining, It's Pouring, Ice Cream, A Tisket, A Tasket
2. Famous English Rhymes: Bingo, Happy Birthday, Hush Little Baby, I Am A Little Teapot, I Am Happy, Jolly Good Fellow, Old MacDonald, Pat A Cake, Pease Pudding, Poly Put The Kettle On, Pop Goes The Weasel, Rock A Bye Baby, Row Your Boat, Simple Simon, The Farmer In The Dell, The Grandfather Clock, The Muffin Man, The Mulberry Bush, This Little Pig, This Old Man,Cry Baby Bunting, I Love You, Little Tommy Tucker, One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Sing A Song Of Sixpence, Teddy Bear Teddy Bear, Ten Little Indians, There Was An Old Woman, Two Little Dicky Bird, Wee Willie Winkie, Christmas, Curly Locks, Diddle Diddle Dumpling, Diddlty Diddlty Dumpty, Doctor Foster, For Want Of A Nail, Hark Hark, Hickety, Pickety, Horsie, Horsie, I am Little Butterfly, Lady Bug, Little Snowman, My Tooth Brush, Rex, There Was A Crooked Man, Traffic Light, Two Birds, Wash The Dishes, Wash Your Hand Wise Old Owl
3. Entertaining English Rhymes: Dickery, Dickery, Dare, Pease Porridge Hot, One Misty, Moisty Morning, Wheels On The Bus, Lucy Locket Lost, I See The Moon, Five Tubby Snowmen, A Flea And A Fly, Bunnies are Brown, Betty Bought Some, One Potato, Lavender's Blue, Dilly, Dilly, Bits Of Paper, You Are My Sunshine, Are You Sleeping, Raindrops, Kookaburra, Old Mother Hubbard, Blow Wind Blow, Mr. Sun, *The More We Do Together, She Will Be Coming Around, Pretty Balloons, Where Has My Little Dog, Friends, The Man In The Moon, Six Little Mice Sat Bown, Oats, Peas, Beans, Barley, Ten Green Bottles, Tell Me A Story, Shoo Fly Dont Bother Me, Roly Poly, Skip To My Lou, Christmas Pudding, Doggie In The Window, Please open Your Umbrella, Walking Through The Jungle, Where Is Thumbkin, Caterpillar, Caterpillar, Three Little Fishies, Sally Go Round The Sun, Go In And Out The Window, Tomorrow, Chick Chick Chicken, The Run Away Train, Down The Station, A Cock And Bull Story, I Hear Thunder, See My Fingers, Thank You God
4. Popular English Rhymes: Lazy Mary, Six Little Ducks, I Saw A Ship A-Sailing, Rub A Dub Dub, The Alphabet Song, Teddy Bears Picnic, Cock-A-Doodle-Do, Oh Christmas Tree, Apple And Bananas, Piggy On The Railway, My Pony, The Grand Old Duke Of York, Miss Mollys Dolly, Ten In A Bed, A Sailor Went To Sea, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Animals Came In Two By Two, The Vowel Song, Two Twin Aeroplane, Bear Went Over The Mountain, Apples And Oranges, Little Black Rain Cloud, On Diwali Night, To Market, To Buy A Fat Pig, One, Two, Three, See-Saw, Margery Daw, Girl Guide, Girl Guide, The North Wind Doth Blow, Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, Its A Small World, Five Little Peas, Barber, Barber, Shave A Pig, This Little Light Of Mine, On Christmas Day, Donkey Donkey, Theres A Hole In The Bucket, So Long, Farewell, An Elephant Walks Like This & That, If All The Little Raindrops, Red Sky At Night, A Cat Came Fiddling, The Laughing Policeman, Mr. Moon, New Year, There Was A Little Dog, When Little Fred Went To Bed, A Hunting We Will Go, Do Re Mi, I Am A Little Snowman, Candyman
5. Far Famed English Rhymes: Zippity Doo Dah, Butterfly, Butterfly, Inky Pinky Ponky, Bow Wow Says The Dog, The Ants Go Marching, All The Little Fishes, Alice The Camel, Once I Saw A Little Bird, Here We Go Looby Loo, The Wise Man Built His, Wash Your Hands, A B C Tumble, A Chubby Little Snowman, Aeroplane Up In The Sky, Burnie Bee, Head, Shoulders, Knees, Butterfly Butterfly, Que Sera, Ride A Cock-Horse, Round And Round, A Cat, A Mouse And A, He's Got The Whole World, Oh Susanna, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, In A Cottage In A Wood, One Finger, One Thumb, Great 'A' Little 'a', Hop A Little, Going To The Zoo, Easter Bunny, We Welcome You, Two Little Hands, Monday's Child, Two Little Eyes, I Am A Little Aeroplane, I Am A Little Rocket, Five Brown Eggs, The Clock Song, Got My Toothpaste, This Little Froggy, Cock Crow, W,X,Y And Tumble Down Z, If Wishes Were Horses, A Well, Make New Friends, A Circle Is Round, You Have One Hand, Silver Is Precious, Tommy Tittlemouse, Bees