The delicate relationship between a 15-year-old girl and her grandfather is used to describe how the growing political tensions between Muslems and Hindus in 1992 led to the destruction of a medieval Muslim mosque and subsequently, violent rioting in the streets of Bombay. Naseem (urdu: sahar) means Morning breeze, and charts the story of a young school going girl Naseem in the months leading up to the demolition of Babri Masjid in 1992. She shares deep and loving bond with his ill grandfather who represents the era of communal harmony between Hindus and Muslims in India, as he fondly recalls the times he spent in pre-Independent Agra. As communal tension erupts in the city of Bombay, Naseem get increasingly bewildered by changing dynamics at her school and in the neighborhood, while her grandfather watches helplessly at a city getting deeply divided over the Babri Masjid issue.
Naseem ~ The Morning Breeze
A beautiful movie that traces the life of an ordinary school going girl (Mayuri Kango) before the Babri Masjid riots. The film explores how life changes for a school girl with curfew and twist in the political fate of a country. On one hand is her grandfather who believes in Hindu-Muslim harmony and her brother who befriends a rebel who is incited by other fanatics.
The movie has no violence. It talks about life before violence erupts.
* We do not sell pirated DVDs & VCDs. We recommend you to buy movies of original DVD & VCD.
* We do not provide paid / free movie downloads.
* We do not offer to watch movies online.
* Movie reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy movie DVD & VCD.
* The quality of audio / video is a function of the original source material.
* We do not provide free screensavers download with any movie DVDs / VCDs purchased.
* Free wallpapers download of any movie, hero, heroine, etc is not available.