The Return Of Sherlock Holmes (Pack of 5 DVDs) Description
In 1891, Sherlock Holmes plunged into the foaming waters of the Riechenbach Falls. His climactic tussle with Professor Moriarty (‘The Final Problem’, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes) ended with them both toppling from a precipice into the raging spray below. Three years later, Dr. John Watson still recalls in graphic detail the events of that fateful day. But his routine work on the latest murder case leads not only to the inquest in a Westminster courtroom... but to a reunion with "the foremost champion of the law of his generation".
JEREMY BRETT is back in his acclaimed role as fiction's most famous detective, and is joined by EDWARD HARDWICKE as Dr Watson, in 11 new stories in THE RETURN OF SHERLOCK HOLMES:
"The Return of Sherlock Holmes" (11 episodes) :
The Empty House
The Abbey Grange
The Musgrave Ritual
The Second Stain
The Man with the Twisted Lip
The Priory School
The Six Napoleons
The Devil's Foot
The Bruce-Partington Plan
Adapted from the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Awards : Mystery Writers of America Award _ Edgar Allen Poe Award
* We do not sell pirated DVDs & VCDs. We recommend you to buy movies of original DVD & VCD.
* We do not provide paid / free movie downloads.
* We do not offer to watch movies online.
* Movie reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy movie DVD & VCD.
* The quality of audio / video is a function of the original source material.
* We do not provide free screensavers download with any movie DVDs / VCDs purchased.
* Free wallpapers download of any movie, hero, heroine, etc is not available.