SPIRITOLOGY : SRI GANESH PUJAN: Of all the Gods, Lord Ganesha is one of the best-known and widely worshiped deities in the Hindu Pantheon. He is honored at the start of every rituals and ceremonies since he is widely revered as the Lord of Beginnings and Remover of Obstacles. You can now yourself perform GANESH PUJA at home because this video contains the following:-
1. The necessary procedure and ingredients required for Ganesh Puja.
2. Rituals and Procedures prescribed by Brahmins as per the Vedic guidelines.
3. Step by step details of how to perform the most benevolent and fruitful Shree Ganesh Pujan. Havan: Fire or Agni is one of the five manifestations of life. In ceremonies like Wedding, birth, festivals etc., the fire, symbolizing the presence of God. Havan is a sacred fire ritual that accepts our offerings and sacrifice. The sacred fire acts as a link between humans consciousness and the cosmic consciousness.
We do Havan to dispel the negative energies from our minds; to destroy negative life patterns; to annihilate negative effects and evils of others. Havan also helps in propitiation of deities responsible for the attainment of various virtues and prosperity and help in fulfillment of materialistic and physical needs. In short Havan does the following:
1. Invokes blessings and grace of God in our lives.]
2. Awakens our auspicious energies.
3. Cleanses our body and mind.
4. Cleanses the atmosphere.
The Satyanarayan Puja is a Hindu religious observance. It is a ritual performed by Hindus before/on any major occasion like marriage, house warming ceremony etc. It can also be performed on any day for any reason. The Satyanarayan Puja is unique in that it does not require a Brahmin to perform.
The Satyanarayan Puja is usually done on the Purnima day of every month (the day of the full Moon) or a Sankranti. It is also done on special occasions and during times of achievements as an offering of gratitude to the Lord. These occasions include marriage, graduation, new job, and the purchase of a new home to name a few. In addition, it is said that devotional performance of this Puja will bear children to couples trying to start a family