Wong Kar Wai is the singular artist who has created a post-modern cinema where the link between the arthouse and the mainstream as defined by genre is reconstructed. His cinema takes into account the notion of duration in the post-MTV generation. His works such as Chungking Express, Fallen Angels and Happy Together shot by Chris Doyle have succeeded in creating a new form of cinema where the sensuality of moving images provide a critical yet invigorating response to globalized capitalism after the fall of the Left. His masterpiece In The Mood For Love combines the stylish spatial concerns of an Alain Robbe-Grillet with the multiple entry exit format of the internet.
* We do not sell pirated DVDs & VCDs. We recommend you to buy movies of original DVD & VCD.
* We do not provide paid / free movie downloads.
* We do not offer to watch movies online.
* Movie reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy movie DVD & VCD.
* The quality of audio / video is a function of the original source material.
* We do not provide free screensavers download with any movie DVDs / VCDs purchased.
* Free wallpapers download of any movie, hero, heroine, etc is not available.