The relationship between Four Tet and Sunburned Hand Of The Man began in August 2003 when Four Tet, aka Kieran Hebden, read the August 2003 cover story of The Wire, which touted Sunburned Hand of the Man as leaders of the "New Weird America." That story sent Hebden on a search for Sunburned records and he's been a fan ever since. In 2004, Hebden asked Sunburned to tour with them. A couple of years later in March 2006, Hebden asked the band if they would like him to record them with the idea that he would take the recordings and construct his vision of a Sunburned record. Hebden gave the finished album to Smalltown Supersound as he thought this would be a good home for the release. The label was thrilled. And as both Sunburned and Smalltown Supersound are big fans of Boredoms and the band`s creative leader Yamatsuka Eye`s art, he was asked to make the cover for the album. (Eye has released the art-books Weooem and Ongaloo and has made the cover for Beck`s Midnight Vultures, as well as all the Boredoms covers.) The Eye artwork perfectly captures the band, the album and the sound.
Kill Piracy, Buy only original VCDs & DVDs.
All VCDs & DVDs are original company product.
Applicable Local Taxes,Octroi charges shall be born by the customer.
For International CD/DVD/Blu-Ray, Player should be Region 1 compatible.
No replacement for International CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Music.
Deliverable Countries: This product ships to Restricted International (Books).
* We do not sell pirated Audio CDs, MP3s or DVDs. We recommend you to buy albums of original Audio CD, MP3 & DVD.
* We do not provide paid/free music/songs downloads.
* We do not offer to listen music/songs online.
* Music reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy music albums.
* The quality of audio/video is a function of the original source material.
* We do not provide free screensavers download with any music albums purchased.
* Free wallpapers download of any artist, movie, hero, heroine, etc is not available.