1) Mare Aa Nikor Zavun Se : Its a song of a modern, ambitious ideal Gujarati young man who is very sure of achieving his dreams and enjoying life at fullest.
2) Aakal Vikal Aankh Kaan : Rain songs hold a special place in my heart and this song has one of the most romantic rain poetry I have read. The song celebrates life and urges you to fall in love with life. This is one of poet Ramesh Parekhs finest works.
3) Dhol Taro Dhoom Machave : A Gujarati album is incomplete without a Dandiya song. Words enhance the mood of the song which is upbeat and rhythmic!
4) Kunchi Aapo Baiji : A haunting, almost Rajasthani folk kind of song that describes the depth of a newly married womans anguish. She wants the freedom and happiness of her unmarried life in her newly imposed domesticity.
5) Allala Beli : Patriotic (Shourya) song, originally written for 2 Rajpoot Freedom fighters Mulubha and Devubha when they had a big fight with the British and sacrificed their lives. The song has bee presented in a way that the entire energy and spirit of the battlefield comes alive!
6) Aankh Mare : This particular song is very upbeat and mischievous. It talks of a boy of the village flirting with the village belle. Its naughty yet innocent fun.
7) Kanudo Shun Jaane : A full on dandiya song in a new age sound.
8) Halardu : The song conveys calm stillness of a mothers love for her newborn child. The tradition of singing to put a child to bed is a beautiful ritual of the past and hope it continues to through this song.