2. Vaastu, God and Vishnu – Everywhere – (Peace and Purpose)
3. Vaastu, Creation and Brahma – Center – (Perceptivity and Potency)
4. Vaastu, 5 Elements and Shiva– North-East – (Divinity and Determination)
5. Vaastu, Sun and Indra – East – (Power and Principles)
6. Vaastu, Prana and Agni – South-East – (Purification and Psychosomatic welfare)
7. Vaastu, and Yama – South – (Protection and Permanence)
8. Vaastu and Niruthi – South-West –(Possessions and Progeny)
9. Vaastu and Varuna – West – (Restfulness and Rewards)
10. Vaastu and Vaayu – North-West – ( Fame and Fructification)
11. Vaastu and Kubera – North – (Purity and Prosperity)
12. Vaastu Shanti (Prayers for Purification and Peace)
‘Vaastu – Purify your home’, is a collection of mantras which purify and enable positive energies from all quarters to be drawn to us and our dwelling places. The focus is on Atma Shanti and Vaastu Shanti since they are dependently arising. Vaastu Shastra, Sthapatya Veda and Shilpa Shastra – Architectural sciences of ancient origin which define the order of construction are subjects which are very deep and extensive. At the present age it is not possible to create structures according to the Shastras. However the blessings of the Gods can certainly be sought to convert anything negative - which may be the product of our ignorance or inability to make alterations - into positive. As children of God and believers, we have the free will and the ability to change situations making them favourable by our moral intentions, consciousness and auspicious behavior.
This album can be used on, and is a valuable gift for House-warming (Grihapravesh), sanctifying the home / building (Vaastu Pooja, Homa) and commencing new construction work (Bhoomi Pooja). It can be used while meditating, working out, practising yoga, walking and can be generally heard to purify and sanctify body and self. Use at homes, offices, vehicles and any premises to bring about focus, harmony, energy and auspiciousness.