Please give us your details that we will let you know via Email/SMS when the product is back in stock.
(Never made public)
Email should be valid
Phone Number should be valid
DWR-113-3G Wi-fi Router Description
Load sharing to share the 3G mobile and ADSL/Cable/FTTH broadband,Portability feature enables it connect easily to 3G anytime anywhere,Share network with your friends via high-speed Wi-Fi 150N (11n 1x1) connection,3G back-up network enables,Secure and private network access via PPTP, L2TP and VPN pass,WPS,1WAN /4 LAN and 2 dpi external WiFi Antenna.
PORTABLE MOBILE WIRELESS Create a reliable mobile, high-speed wireless network wherever you go
HSPA+ CONNECTION SHARING Attach your HSPA+ adapter to the router’s USB port to share Internet service with your family or colleagues
BACKUP NETWORK LINK Use your HSPA+ connection as a backup for your ADSL/cable Internet service
Load sharing to share the 3G mobile and ADSL/Cable/FTTH broadband
Portability feature enables it connect easily to 3G anytime anywhere
Share network with your friends via high-speed Wi-Fi 150N (11n 1x1) connection
3G back-up network enables "always–connection internet service" concept
Secure and private network access via PPTP, L2TP and VPN pass through as well
3G Modem Backup Auto WAN Failover QoS Management Load Sharing
CE RoHS Compliant Wi-Fi Certified
3 Years Manufacturing Warranty
Product will be delivered for all urban areas serviceable by major courier agencies. For remote/rural areas the product will be sent by local couriers / Indian Speed Post and may take little more time.
No Deliveries on Sunday and National Holidays.
This product ships to India.
Free Shipping to India.
DWR-113-3G Wi-fi Router Review
DWR-113-3G Wi-fi Router
Made purchase for first time on Infibeam. A very good experience and quick response
By Muralidhar V V K,
This is an awesome product and it's working goodð Shipping and delivery is fantastic.
Don't buy this if you need a good coverage!
By Dileep Kumar,
I bought his router for its original price :(
Coverage of this router is very very very poor. It doesn't cover even my small 1000sqft flat. I looked for ways to increase its coverage range. But no success.
Other things are quite okay.
By Srinivasa Murthy Prakhya,
Excellet Service & delivery by infibeam..Keep it up....
By Kartik Monga,
I am happy to get best price and sealed pack, took 9-10 days for delivery which is OK.
A device worth to buy...No hiccups just plug in your 3g device and start sharing your internet connection with family or friends..
Router is fine at the price. Only problem which i found is that i am not able to give password to my cable connection. May be i am naive to configuring this.
Works perfectly with BSNL 3G E353 Huwaei 14.4 Mbps USB modem
steps to setup
1) Connect the usb dongle in the usb socket of the router.
2) Connect one end of the ethernet cable into the socket of the router and second end into the ethernet port of your desktop or laptop
3) Open any web browser on your computer and in the address bar type 192.168.0.1 and click enter
4) in the username field type admin and in the password field also type admin (unless you have changed the password)
6) On the main router page click on setup, click on the second option that says manual internet connection setup
7) In internet connection type, select 3g
8) In 3G internet connection type, select the following options
My internet connection is: 3G
Dialled Number: *99#
Reconnect mode: Auto < You might want this to be set to auto, otherwise it is a pain to login at the router management page again, and at the status page, click to Connect >
Leave rest of the configuration empty, or at their default values.
9) click on save settings, the router will restart in 45 seconds
10) Repeat steps 4 and 5, click on setup, go to wireless settings, manual settings
11) click on enable wireless, enter your desired network name
12) in 802.11 mode select B/G/N mixed
13) select auto channel scan, visibility status- visible.
14) security mode WPA- Personal
15) WPA mode- WPA2 only, cipher type TKIP
16) type ypur desired network key and click on save settings
17) again the browser will restart in 45 secs.
18) Your router is ready to share network