Adobe PDF eBook Rights :
Copying not allowed.
Printing not allowed.
Lending not allowed.
Reading aloud not allowed.
About the eBook :
"The book will contain author commentaries on all the judgments passed as Rulings by the Advance Authority of India since its inception in 1993. The covered judgments are arranged section wise and will be structured in an ascending order of sections to help the reader in finding the judgments/rulings without much difficulty. The publication is aimed to provide guidance on the scheme of Advance Rulings under the Indian Income-tax Act and all the related laws and procedures related to this scheme since its inception. The book will cater to Indian Tax professionals with and also foreign investors who often file their questions to seek a ruling.
• The book has all the rulings pronounced by the Authority for Advance Rulings
• Related provisions of the Income-tax Act and Rules, statutory forms, circulars issued by Central Board of Direct Taxes and other orders of Government of India.
• The book exposes the reader to the global perspective in the area of advance rulings and hoe these are administered in different jurisdictions.
|Title:||A Compendium Of Advance Rulings With Commentry||Publisher:||CCH India|
|Author:||Dr Girish Ahuja, Dr Ravi Gupta|
|Edition:||Ebook , PDF|
|No. of Pages:||1,880|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping