Description: The Desk Encyclopedia of Microbiology aims to provide an affordable and ready access to a large variety of microbiological topics within one set of covers. This handy desk-top reference brings together an outstanding collection of work by the top scientists in the field. Covering topics ranging from the basic science of microbiology to the current "hot" topics in the field.
* Provides a broad, easily accessible perspective on a wide range of microbiological topics * A synthesis of the broadest topics from the comprehensive and multi-volumed Encyclopedia of Microbiology, Second Edition * Helpful resource in preparing for lectures, writing reports, or drafting grant applications
Deliverable Countries: This product delivers to United Arab Emirates, Australia, Belgium, Bahrain, Canada, Switzerland, China, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, United States, South Africa.
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.