The Desk Encyclopedia of Microbiology, Second Edition is a single-volume comprehensive guide to microbiology for the advanced reader. Derived from the six volume e-only Encyclopedia of Microbiology, Third Edition, it bridges the gap between introductory texts and specialized reviews. Covering topics ranging from the basic science of microbiology to the current "hot" topics in the field, it will be invaluable for obtaining background information on a broad range of microbiological topics, preparing lectures and preparing grant applications and reports.
* The most comprehensive single-volume source providing an overview of microbiology to non-specialists
* Bridges the gap between introductory texts and specialized reviews.
* Provides concise and general overviews of important topics within the field making it a helpful resource when preparing for lectures, writing reports, or drafting grant applications
|Title:||Desk Encyclopedia of Microbiology||Publisher:||Academic Press|
|Edition:||Ebook 2 , PDF|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping