|Not Available. 5-7 business days|
How to DVJ is THE manual for the new generation of DJ's incorporating all the modern advances in digital technology- vinyl decks are replace by digital decks, and sound is combined with visual imagery. Covering all the basics of scratch, blending and mixing as well as explaining image manipulation such as wipes, layering and fades the book is set to unleash creativity and take DJ's from the bedroom to Ibiza.
The accompanying DVD includes tutorial material from the 'pioneer' of DVJing as well as essential information for connecting DVJX1's to mixers, operation of the system, digital scratch technique and most importantly how to use pre-made video material to make a DVJ-style music video in fifteen minutes.
* Start to finish guide on how, when and where to use the DVJ
* More than just a 'how to DJ' book with technical information ranging from video formats and software to connecting up AV systems
* Includes DVD with tutorial, image clips and free software
|Title:||How to DVJ: A digital DJ masterclass||Publisher:||Focal Press|
|Edition:||Ebook , PDF|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping