Adobe PDF eBook Rights:
Copying not allowed.
Printing not allowed.
Lending not allowed.
Reading aloud not allowed.
About the eBook :
Moral values play dominant role in moulding the attitude and approaches of children in their life. Therefore, implanting these values in the minds of the children is vital and it is easily possible if told through stories interestingly and attractively. Story telling should have a positive effect on the development process for a child. It should not have mere entertainment value. It should also have information and reality values. In fact, child's brain is a hardware and the values imparted by parents are software. The child's attitude and approaches in his/her life depends on these values. Therefore parents read these stories and convert them to their culture and present them to their children in very interesting and attractive way in a viable environment so as to embed the values in the minds of children. Such values automatically start working for the goodness of the children even without their knowledge. The best age to embed in the child's mind is between 5 and 12 years.
Our e-book contains the following stories:-
• Moral stories for kids (contains 15 stories)
• 100 Stories for Kids (contains 100 stories)
• Stories from Indian culture (contains 10 stories)
• Panchatantra Stories (contains 86 stories)
• Jataka Tales(contains 39 stories)
• Hitopadesh Tales(contains 29 stories)
• Aesop Moral Tales(contains 100 stories)
• Stories from around the World(contains 40 stories)
• Character Developing Stories (contains 187 stories)
• Birbal Stories (contains 32 stories)
• Tenali Raman stories(contains 20 stories)
|Title:||Ethical, Moral and Intellectual Value-Developing Stories for Kids and Children||Publisher:||VBS Institute|
|Edition:||eBook , PDF|