The updated Handbook is an essential reference for researchers and students in applied mathematics, engineering, and physics. It provides quick access to important formulas, relations, and methods from algebra, trigonometric and exponential functions, combinatorics, probability, matrix theory, calculus and vector calculus, ordinary and partial differential equations, Fourier series, orthogonal polynomials, and Laplace transforms. Many of the entries are based upon the updated sixth edition of Gradshteyn and Ryzhik's Table of Integrals, Series, and Products and other important reference works.
The Third Edition has new chapters covering solutions of elliptic, parabolic and hyperbolic equations and qualitative properties of the heat and Laplace equation.
* Comprehensive coverage of frequently used integrals, functions and fundamental mathematical results
* Contents selected and organized to suit the needs of students, scientists, and engineers
* Contains tables of Laplace and Fourier transform pairs
* New section on numerical approximation
* New section on the z-transform
* Easy reference system
|Title:||Handbook of Mathematical Formulas and Integrals||Publisher:||Academic Press|
|Edition:||Ebook 3 , PDF|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping