|In Stock. 15-18 business days|
Previously published under the title of An Indian Housewife's Recipe Book, this new edition celebrates 25 years of being in print.
Laxmi Khurana is an Indian housewife living in the UK. Her recipes have been handed down to her through the generations, and admired by her family and friends. Here, in her classic curry cookbook, she makes them available to everyone, so you can re-create authentic Indian meals for all the family -- from starters to raitas, chutneys and pickles to sweets, as well as the ever popular curries -- all with minimum fuss and maximum satisfaction that this is the real thing.
• Recipes for traditional 'family' dishes, not normally served in Indian restaurants
• Uses ingredients and spices that are widely available
• Simple, economical dishes that anyone can make
Some reader reviews:
'The recipes are very simple and clear to follow. They produce the best curries I have ever made. The ingredients can all be found easily in any supermarket.'
'It doesn't require you to pre-prepare 6 basic sauces first. Just pick up the book and cook.'
'Good, honest and easy everyday cooking for those of us addicted to Indian food.'
|Title:||An Indian Housewife's Recipe Book||Publisher:||Perseus Books Group|
|Edition:||Ebook , EPUB|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping