|Edition:||eBook , EPUB|
The first practitioner to recognize the psychological underpinnings of the Bach flower remedies, Scheffer demonstrates that emotional and physical well-being are inextricably linked and shows how the flower therapies can be a powerful tool not only for healing individual symptoms, but for putting the course of one's life back on track. Scheffer gives first-hand accounts of patients cured by the flowers and provides expert commentary on the course of their diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. With a thorough diagnostic questionnaire and color spectrographs of the eight most popular flowers, _Mastering Bach Flower Therapies_ gives you all the expertise you need to put the healing therapies to work.
HOLISTIC HEALTH Mechthild Scheffer's groundbreaking bestseller _Bach Flower Therapy_ revolutionized the science of Bach Flower Remedies, detailing the spiritual and psychological applications of the flowers. Now, with _Mastering Bach Flower Therapies_, Scheffer presents the definitive guide to incorporating Bach Flowers into one's life. Rather than using a theoretical approach to treatment, Scheffer presents firsthand accounts of patients cured by the f lowers and provides expert commentary on the course of their diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. The first practitioner to recognize the psychological underpinnings of the Bach Flower Therapies, Scheffer demonstrates in a series of case studies that emotional and physical well-being are inextricably linked, and she shows how the flower therapies can be a powerful tool—not only for healing individual symptoms, but for putting the course of one's life back on track. The keystone to Scheffer's approach is an eleven-page diagnostic questionnaire that gives a rigorous profile of one's psychic state and quickly identifies the appropriate combination of flowers. Included are Kirlian color photographs of the most popular flower essences, which for the first time enable one to see the differences between individual f lower characteristics. Written in an accessible style, _Mastering Bach Flower Therapies_ gives you all the expertise you need to put the healing therapies to work. The official representative of the Edward Bach Centers in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, MECHTHILD SCHEFFER has worked as a naturopath in her native Germany for many years. She has published several books on Bach Flower Remedies.
Table of Contents:
1. Healing Through the Soul: An Introduction to Bach Flower Therapy
2. What Is the Course of a Bach Flower Therapy?
3. The Bach Flowers as Developmental Aids in the Ordering of Oneself
4. Experiences with Animals and Plants
5. Experiences with Rescue Remedy
6. The Bach Flowers in the Medical and Natural Healing Practices
1. The Goal of Bach Flower Therapy
2. Therapeutic Definitions of Dr. Edward Bach
3. A Step into the Future: Bioenergy Radiation of the Bach Flower Essences
4. Deficiencies Cured by the Thirty-eight Flower Essences
5. Questionnaire for the Self-determination of the Correct Bach Flower Combinations