Please give us your details that we will let you know via Email/SMS when the product is back in stock.
(Never made public)
Email should be valid
Phone Number should be valid
products available from sellers starting from:
Adobe PDF eBook Rights: Copying not allowed Printing not allowed Lending not allowed. Reading aloud not allowed. Never expires.
This eBook is not compatible with iPad and Kindle since they do not support Adobe DRM protected eBooks.
About the E-Book :
The book 'Matrices' has been written in an innovative style. This book is a complete treatise on Real Mathematics portion?matrices, which also serves a vital role in Mathematical Physics and various other scientific fields. This book contains subject matter in an explicit, lucid and comprehensive manner. It identifies an essential framework which will be helpful to students giving their respective universities graduate and postgraduate exams, as well as serves with its straightforward and modern approach to the subject concept which will be of great help for the students appearing in different Engineering competitive exams. A number of simple and depictive illustrations are given along with large number of solved and unsolved examples.
About the Author :
Dr. V. N. Kala, is presently working as an Assistant Professor and Head of Department in Applied Sciences & Humanities, G.B. Pant Engineering College, Pauri Garhwal. He has been teaching postgraduate and undergraduate students for 16 years. He completed his Ph.D. in Mathematics from H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal in 1992. He has authored several papers, which have been published in national and international journals. He had organized Mathematics summer school, supported by Uttaranchal Technical Ministry in 2007.
Rajeshri Rana, is presently working as a Lecturer, Mathematics in Applied Sciences and Humanities Department, G. B. Pant Engineering College, Pauri Garhwal. She had been a topper throughout her academic career and gold medalist in H.N.B., Garhwal University, P.G. Examinations. Currently, she is pursuing her research in the field of Fixed Point Theory and its Applications. She has been teaching postgraduate and undergraduate students for 3 years.
1. Introduction to Matrices 2. Some Special Types of Matrices 3. Elementary Transformations 4. Rank of a Matrix 5. Simultaneous Linear Equations 6. Linear Dependence of Vectors 7. Characteristic Roots and Characteristic Vectors 8. Cayley Hamilton Theorem 9. Diagonalisation of Matrices 10. Matrices & Determinants
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.