|Not Available. 5-7 business days|
This third volume in the series represents the Proceedings of the 3rd International Nanophotonics Symposium, July 6-8, 2006, Icho-Kaikan, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan. Over a two-day symposium, distinguished scientists from around the world convened to discuss the latest progress in this field and the conclusions have been summarised in Nano Biophotonics: Science and Technology. The contents of this book have been compiled by invited lecturers, research members of the relevant projects/program, and some of general participants. The book has 27 chapters which are classified into 4 parts; nano bio-spectroscopy, nano bio-dynamics, nano bio-processing, and nano bio-devices.
* Bridges the gap between conventional photophysics & photochemistry and nanoscience
* Continuing the series that focuses on 'hot' areas of photochemistry, optics, material science and bioscience
|Title:||Nano Biophotonics: Science and Technology||Publisher:||Elsevier Science|
|Author:||Hiroshi Masuhara, Satoshi Kawata, Fumio Tokunaga|
|Edition:||Ebook , PDF|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.