Nano Biophotonics: Science and Technology Description
Description: This third volume in the series represents the Proceedings of the 3rd International Nanophotonics Symposium, July 6-8, 2006, Icho-Kaikan, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan. Over a two-day symposium, distinguished scientists from around the world convened to discuss the latest progress in this field and the conclusions have been summarised in Nano Biophotonics: Science and Technology. The contents of this book have been compiled by invited lecturers, research members of the relevant projects/program, and some of general participants. The book has 27 chapters which are classified into 4 parts; nano bio-spectroscopy, nano bio-dynamics, nano bio-processing, and nano bio-devices.
* Bridges the gap between conventional photophysics & photochemistry and nanoscience * Continuing the series that focuses on 'hot' areas of photochemistry, optics, material science and bioscience
Deliverable Countries: This product delivers to United Arab Emirates, Australia, Belgium, Bahrain, Canada, Switzerland, China, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, United States, South Africa.
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.