Adobe PDF eBook Rights:
Copying not allowed.
Printing not allowed.
Lending not allowed.
Reading aloud not allowed.
How to Read a Profit and Loss Statement focuses on Income Statement or P&L Statement, one of the chief indices of profitability of a business, and a key driver of strategic organizational decisions.
The book covers:
- Definition, overview, and importance of a P&L statement
- Key components of a P&L statement and methods of computation
- Relationship between balance sheet and P&L statement
- Analysis of P&L statement of a manufacturing concern
- Exercises with answer keys.