|Ebook, Pdf 2011||
|In Stock. 0-0 business days|
DELVE INTO THE WORLD OF THE OLYMPIANS
In the ancient world, the gods and their heroic half-blood children were legendary. Now in the modern world, they regain their glory in the pages of Rick Riordan’s captivating novels. Providing everything you’ll need to become a Hero of Olympus, the book looks back at the stories of Percy Jackson while exploring how Riordan hints at but keeps readers guessing what’s in a store for Jason, Piper and Leo.
In this handy companion, the Olympic gods are fully detailed, from origin and family relationships to famous tales and an expressive illustration, including:
Zeus • Hera • Poseidon • Athena • Apollo • Aphrodite
The vast array of other gods and fantastical creatures are also cataloged:
• Atlas who literally carries the weight of the world on his shoulders
• Kronos a Titan who swallows his newborn children
• Persephone a kidnapped goddess who becomes queen of the Underworld
• Minotaur a half-bull, half-man imprisoned in a labyrinth
• Hydra a poisonous serpent who grows two heads when one is severed
• Sirens deadly nymphs whose irresistibly beautiful singing lures sailors to their doom
IMPORTANT NOTE TO READERS: This book is an independent and unauthorized fan publication.
|Title:||The Unofficial Heroes of Olympus Companion||Publisher:||Perseus Books Group|
|Author:||Natalie Buczynsky, Jonathan Shelnutt, Richard Marcus|
|Edition:||Ebook , EPUB|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.