In Vitro Methods in Pharmaceutical Research provides a comprehensive guide to laboratory techniques for evaluating in vitro organ toxicity using cellular models. Step-by-step practical tips on how to perform and interpret assays for drug metabolism and toxicity assessment are provided, along with a comparison of different techniques available. It is a welcome addition to the literature at a time when interest is growing in cellular in vitro models for toxicology and pharmacology studies.
* Meets the continuing demand for information in this field
* Compares In Vitro techniques with other methods
* Describes cell-culture methods used to investigate toxicity in cells derived from different organs
* Includes contributions by leading experts in the field
|Title:||In Vitro Methods in Pharmaceutical Research||Publisher:||Academic Press|
|Author:||Jose V Castell, Maria Jose Gmez Lechn|
|Edition:||Ebook , PDF|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.