About the Book :
Cracking the Coding Interview, Fifth Edition gives you the interview preparation
you need to get the top software developer jobs. This book provides:
- 150 Programming Interview Questions and Solutions: From binary trees to binary search, this list of 150 questions includes the most
common and most useful questions in data structures, algorithms, and knowledge based questions.
- Five Proven Approaches to Solving Tough Algorithm Questions: Using these five approaches to solving algorithm questions, you can conquer tough interview questions and impress your interviewer.
- Ten Mistakes Candidates Make -- And How to Avoid Them: Dont lose your dream job by making these common mistakes. Learn what many candidates do wrong, and how to avoid these issues.
- Steps to Prepare for Behavioral and Technical Questions: Stop meandering through an endless set of questions, while missing some of the most important preparation techniques. Follow these steps to more thoroughly prepare in less time.
- Behind the Scenes of the Tech Interview Process: We take you behind the scenes at Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Yahoo and Facebook to learn what really happens and how decisions get made.