About the Book:
Eduwisers CBSE Mathematics for Class IX Term I is a result of market surveys that we have been conducting to know the actual requirements of Class X students.
Salient features of this book are:
* Authored by eminent academician and author of over two dozen books for schools
* Intended for students of Class IX - CBSE Board and State Boards following NCERT Syllabus
* Includes questions based on CCE pattern at the end of each chapter
* Free exclusive online material with the purchase of this book
* Exhaustive but concise theory with proofs and detailed explanation
* Categorization of problems into different types with defined working rule to solve them
* NCERT problems included
About the Author:
Prof. K.C. Sinha is a recognized and reputed name with over 30 years of rich experience in guiding students for entrance into IITs and other Engineering Colleges across India through his more than two dozen text books for schools, colleges and competitive examinations. Prof. Sinha is a Ph.D in Mathematics and holds the distinction of being a double Gold Medalist (topper) in his B.Sc (Hons.) and M.Sc examinations. He is currently a Professor of Mathematics at the PG department of Patna University. Besides guiding research scholars at the University, Prof. Sinha also contributes significantly in several National and International level seminars.