About the Book:-
Freelance journalism demystified!Do you want to be a freelance journalist, but haveno idea where to begin? Or are you already awriter of sorts but want to see your name in thebiggies?In Everything You Always Wanted To Know AboutFreelance Journalism, you will learn how to:
1. Prep yourself for this career
2. Come up with fresh and original story ideas
3. Find markets for your stories
4. Approach editors with confidence
5. Write a winning pitch
6. Research and write a feature
7. Negotiate pay and rights
8. Cope with rejection
9. Write for the foreign media
10. Market yourselves through social mediaand more...
Everything You Always Wanted to Know... is filledwith practical advice and real life examples fromtwo journalists who have written for the biggestand the best. Editors from some of your dreampublications, including The New York Times, TheGuardian, National Geographic Traveller andForbes, tell you how to succeed in the business.Top freelance writers reveal their secrets togetting published and making more money. Andwe hold your hand through the whole process.