About the Book :
A romantic idealist, Somashish Mukherjee, a.k.a. Som, learns the first lesson of his life when he is spurned in love. Crestfallen, he leaves Kolkata and heads to Delhi in search of better luck. The Capital has many surprises in store for Som. He finds ajob in a public relations firm and makes friends, only to lose everything in a sinister conspiracy. Like a fish pulled out of water and flung straight into hot soup, Som struggles for survival. He tries to get back what is rightfully his, including the love of his life.
Will he succeed in this game of one-upmanship?
- Interesting portrayal of life in Kolkata and Delhi
- Deep insight into the corporate culture of public relations industry
- Absorbing representation of dilemma of youngsters when their college life ends
- Simple, easy-to-grasp writing
- Would appeal to young professionals and college-goers
About the Author :
Deep Ghatak is a communications professional with extensive experience in Corporate Communications, PR and Journalism. Interested in literature and performing arts, he has been writing since he was a student. He works for an MNC and is a guest lecturer at the Haaga Helia University, Helsinki. He can becontacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.