Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(TM), Configuring Practice Questions Exam 70-620 Exam Cram The Smart Way to Study(TM) 500+ Questions with Detailed Answers Covers the critical information you'll need to know to score higher on your 70-620 Exam!
- Features more than 500 questions organized according to the MCTS 70-620 exam objectives so you can easily assess your knowledge of each topic.
- Each question includes a detailed explanation of answers.
- Use our innovative Quick-Check Answer System(TM) to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
- Our popular Cram Sheet, which includes tips, acronyms, and memory joggers, helps you review key facts before you enter the testing center.
CD Features MeasureUp Practice Questions!
- All questions in this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool to assess your readiness for the MCTS exam.
- MeasureUp's innovative test product features multiple test modes and questions that simulate an actual MCTS Exam, and detailed answer explanations of correct and incorrect answers, among other features.
- Random questions and order of answers.
- Coverage of each 70-620 exam objective.
WRITTEN BY A LEADING EXPERT: Pawan K. Bhardwaj (MCSE, MCSA, MCT, Security+, Network+, i-Net+, A+) is an independent technical trainer, editor, and author. He has been actively involved in Windows system administration since Windows NT 3.51 was released. In the past 17 years, he has worked at various system and network support levels for small and medium-sized companies. Some of his major projects includes working for India's largest newspaper groups and a largee-commerce organization in the United States where he had an active involvement in design and implementation of a large-scale LAN and WAN solutions based on Windows technologies. In 1997, Pawan was one of the first 100 people in India to attain the MCSE credential. He teaches Windows Administration and networking classes and is also involved in development of custom training manuals. He has authored and contributed to more than 15 certification and non-certification books for major United States publishers. U.S. $29.99 CAN. $32.99 U.K. 21.99 (inc. of VAT) www.examcram.com ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3721-2 ISBN-10: 0-7897-3721-3