Lenovo A60+ Review
Average Rating :
Best in the range of 5000
By Shashank S
Purchased 20 daya back. working perfectly well. battery lasts long, look is also good. Net is slow may be i am using 2G not tried on 3G. clearity is awesome, feels like a phone of 8-10 thousand. fonts are very clear.Also Camera is up to the mark. Overall must buy if your budget is 5000.
Value for money
By Anju Lawrence
Based on experience for 4month of use.
Highly recommended if you
- do not intent to play high graphics oriented games.
- do not care for android version (currently not supported anything higher that 2.3.6)
- are not looking for a nice camera(picture quality is low)
- are looking for a rigid smart phone
- are looking for good battery backup
- are looking for nice touch response
- are looking for better 3g connectivity
I have no idea about the after sale service of the phone.
Good phone at this price.
By DEBAJYOTI BANERJEE
I had ordered this phone on 2nd January and received it on 7th.The phone is good considering the price.The RAM is low but 1 Ghz processor makes the phone quite fast.Display is good.Sound good.Browsing is really fast.I've used only 2G and wifi though.3G should be even faster.The only really low point is the camera.It could have been a bit better.
Still,at this price you cant expect more.Good product from Lenovo.