In the project Encyclopedia the creative groups of experts in various areas of science and art participate in programs developing. The professional scientists of scientific research institutes are the project advisers. Many sources are used when preparing the author texts. That assists in creation of authentic and interesting story. The Encyclopedia Channel programs are characterized by laconic presentation and use of visual methods.
Documentary movies about historical events and the worlds celebrities are designed for the broad audience of inquisitive spectators.
The Encyclopedia is a collection of video programs narrating of outstanding people: artists and writers, composers and scientists, travelers and philosophers, architects and rulers, educators and reformers..
1. SANDRO BOTTICELLI Italian painter (1445 1510)
2. GUSTAV KLIMT Austrian painter (1862 1918)
3. DIEGO VELAZQUEZ Spanish painter (1599 1660)
4. TITIAN Italian painter (1488 90-1576)
5. EL GRECO Painter, sculptor and architect (1541 1614)
6. JAN VAN EYCK Dutch painter (1385 1441)
7. SAMUEL FINLEY BREESE MORSE Painter and inventor (1791 1872)
1. FREDERIC CHOPIN Polish composer and pianist (1810 1849)
2. GIOACCHINO ROSSINI Italian Composer (1792 1868)
3. JOHANNES BRAHMS German composer (1833 1897)
4. FRANZ SCHUBERT Austrian composer (1797 1828)
5. GEORGE FRIDERIC HANDEL German composer (1685 1759)
1. PIERRE AUGUSTE RENOIR French artist (1841 1919)
2. ARISTOPHANES Greek Old Comic dramatist (c.446 bc c. 388 BC)