In the project Encyclopedia the creative groups of experts in various areas of science and art participate in programs developing. The professional scientists of scientific research institutes are the project advisers. Many sources are used when preparing the author texts. That assists in creation of authentic and interesting story. The Encyclopedia Channel programs are characterized by laconic presentation and use of visual methods.
Documentary movies about historical events and the worlds celebrities are designed for the broad audience of inquisitive spectators.
The Encyclopedia is a collection of video programs narrating of outstanding people: artists and writers, composers and scientists, travelers and philosophers, architects and rulers, educators and reformers..
1. GALILEO GALILEI - Italian physicist mathematician astronomer (1564 1642)
2. MICHAEL FARADAY - English chemist and physicist (1791 1867)
3. ISAAC NEWTON - English physicist mathematician astronomer (1643 1727)
4. MARIA SKLODOWSKA CURIE - French physicist (1867 1934)
5. LOUIS PASTEUR - French microbiologist and chemist (1822 1895)
6. HERMAN FON HERMHOLTZ - Germany scientist (1821 -1894)
7. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN - Scientist and one of the best- known Founding Fathers of the US. (1706 1790)
8. CHARLES DARWIN - English biologist (1809 1882)
9. CLAUDIUS GALENUS - Ancient Greek Physician (129 200)
10. ANDREAS VESALIUS - The founder of modern human anatomy (1514 1564)
11. THE BROTHERS MONTGOLFIER - The inventors of the montgolfiere
12. AVICENNA - Persian physician and scientist (980 1037)
13. JAMES CLERK MAXWELL - Scottish theoretical physicist (1831 1879)
14. CARL VON LINNE - Swedish botanist (1707 1778)
15. ALFRED NOBEL - Swedish scientist and the inventor of dynamite (1833 1896)