|Studio / Distributor:||GIPSY VIDEO|
Mantra is a Sanskrit word consisting of the root man manas or mind and the suffix tra meaning, tool, hence a literal translation would be mind tool. Mantras interpreted to be effective as sound (vibration), to the effect that great emphasis is put on correct pronunciation (resulting in an early development of a science phonetics in India). They are intended to deliver the mind from illusion and material inclinations. Chanting is the process of repeating a mantra.
"Ananta Koti Brahmand Nayak Rajadhiraj Yogiraj Parabrahma Sri Sachidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai"
Meaning: Victory be to our sadguru sai maharaj, who is pure consciousness, knowledge and Bliss.
ELEVEN ASSURANCES OF SAI BABA
1. Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, has sufferings would come to an end.
2. The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb steps of my Samadhi.
3. I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earth body.
4. My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
5. I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
6. My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
7. I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
8. If you look to me, I look to you.
9. If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
10. If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11. There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
|Title:||Spiritual Aura - Sai Mantra||Studio / Distributor:||GIPSY VIDEO|