- Canons legendary FINE technology print head heightens both quality and speed
- Tiny 2pl (min) ink droplet combined with 4800dpi (max) resolution for photo-lab quality photo
- Prints a 4 x 6 borderless photo in just 60 seconds
- Speedy document printing: 20ppm monochrome/ 15ppm colour
- ChromoLife100 incorporates FINE technology print head, dye-based inks and Canon photo media
- Photo memories can keep their vibrant colours and resist fading for up to 100 years
- Speedy document copying: 19cpm monochrome/ 15cpm in colour
- Colours stay faithful to the original with Dual Colour Gamut Processing
- Even second-generation copies are clear and vibrant
- Advanced Z-Lid for convenient copying of thick or bulky documents
- Sharp 600dpi CIS flatbed scanning with image-retouching capabilities
- With the Multi-Crop function you can select several sections of a document, scan one time, then save each section as an individual scan in a multi-page file
- Scan up to 10 business cards or four 4x6 photos at once with the Multi-Scan function; images are properly aligned and saved as individual file
- Use Easy-Layout-Print bundled software to create beautiful photo albums, photo calendars, photo stickers and exciting layouts easily
- Easy-Photo-Print bundled software allows you to print the perfect photo in 3 easy steps
- Sleek, stylish curves to suit in any modern environment
Product(s) is covered under one year* standard warranty from the date of
Product(s) purchase by the customer. Warranty period confirmation would be
done through either Online Warranty Serial No. Tracking system (WMS) and/or
Customer Invoice date or Product(s) installation date, whichever is earlier, but
subject to the satisfaction of CIPL /CCC/ ASC.
If a Customer transfers the ownership of product(s) to another end user, the
remainder of the warranty period may also transfer to the new owner.
Customer shall be required to provide proof of purchase as a pre-condition for
availing the warranty of the Product(s).
Mono Laser Printer LBP2900b, would be covered under 1 year standard
onsite warranty starting 01st June 2016 (from existing 2 Years Warranty
E510, E560, E610, iP7270, MX477, MX537, MX927,
iX6770,iX6870,iX7000, iP110 , iP110, Pro 100,Pro 10, Pro1, MB 5070,
MB5370, iB4070 which are covered under 2 years standard on-site
MP287 which is covered under six months Onsite Warranty governed by
separate terms and conditions.
G1000, G2000, G2002, G3000 which are covered under 1 year standard
warranty or 15000 prints whichever is earlier.