- New ISO/IEC 24734 standard for print speed
- ISO Standard print speed (ESAT): approx. 7.5ipm mono / approx. 4.5ipm colour
- 2pl (min) ink droplets and 4800 x 1200 dpi (max) resolution
- 4 x 6 (4R) borderless photo in approx. 45 sec
- Capable of printing borderless photos up to A4 size
- ChromaLife 100+ technology - photos can last up to 300 years
- Hybrid system - the use of pigment black ink and colour dye inks ensure sharp black text and lines even when printed over an image
- Scan : 1200 x 2400 dpi CIS, Auto Scan Mode allows automation of your scanning and saving procedures to three short steps, Scan directly to flash drive and save as pdf or jpg
- Copy : New ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D standard for copy speed, Copy speed (ESAT): approx. 5.5ipm mono / approx. 2.2ipm colour, Reproduces accurate second generation photos & documents with Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Gutter Shadow Correction eliminates gutter shadows occur in copies made from books and magazines, and removes black borders that might appear on copies.
- Fax : Support Super G3 standard for high-speed fax transmission, Security features include fax number re-entry; check RX fax info; caller rejection; fax reception reject, ADF faxing up to 30 pages of A4 size, Store up to 50 faxes in memory
- Convenient : Self-opening paper output tray, Quick Start allows you to begin operations just five seconds after powering on, Auto Photo Fix for quick and automated optimization of images before printing, MP Navigator EX software with password-protected PDF creation feature
- Easy Printing Options with Direct Print, Template print - print ruled lines for notebook, checklist, graph paper and manuscript sheets
- Connectivity : PictBridge, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Bluetooth (optional with BU-30 adapter)
Product(s) is covered under one year* standard warranty from the date of
Product(s) purchase by the customer. Warranty period confirmation would be
done through either Online Warranty Serial No. Tracking system (WMS) and/or
Customer Invoice date or Product(s) installation date, whichever is earlier, but
subject to the satisfaction of CIPL /CCC/ ASC.
If a Customer transfers the ownership of product(s) to another end user, the
remainder of the warranty period may also transfer to the new owner.
Customer shall be required to provide proof of purchase as a pre-condition for
availing the warranty of the Product(s).
Mono Laser Printer LBP2900b, would be covered under 1 year standard
onsite warranty starting 01st June 2016 (from existing 2 Years Warranty
E510, E560, E610, iP7270, MX477, MX537, MX927,
iX6770,iX6870,iX7000, iP110 , iP110, Pro 100,Pro 10, Pro1, MB 5070,
MB5370, iB4070 which are covered under 2 years standard on-site
MP287 which is covered under six months Onsite Warranty governed by
separate terms and conditions.
G1000, G2000, G2002, G3000 which are covered under 1 year standard
warranty or 15000 prints whichever is earlier.